What are the signs of a malfunctioning clutch assembly?
Some tell-tale signs of a failing clutch system are:
A spongy clutch pedal
If you feel your vehicle’s pedal is not offering enough response, it is due to a damaged pressure plate or a broken motor mount. This results in decreased acceleration rate.
Juddering clutch pedal
A juddering clutch pedal indicates a compromised clutch disc drip on the flywheel.
If you hear an unusual grinding noise from the gearbox, which diminishes as you disengage the clutch, this is a sign of a damaged shaft bearing.
Stuttering clutch pedal
If your car’s clutch pedal is stuck or does not return to its original position even after disengaging, it can be due to damages to the shaft bearing.
Are you experiencing significant difficulty accessing the third gear or putting the car into reverse? This can occur due to damaged clutch plates or misaligned linkage.
What do we check?
Experts at Junction 11 Motors will inspect your car’s clutch system thoroughly and search for damages and repair or replace them as required. The clutch components we check during our clutch repairs Wolverhampton include:
- Clutch cable
- Pilot bearing
- Clutch fork
- Release bearing
- Clutch disc
- The release mechanism, etc.
Why choose us?
- We replace clutch components with OE-grade spares to ensure assured post-service performance and durability.
- Junction 11 Motors hires technicians with proven experience and proficiency.
- We maintain a customer-centric approach.
- Clients can also opt for our credit facility and pay the billed amount in convenient equal monthly instalments.
- We maintain a transparent and affordable pricing policy with no hidden charges.
Visit Junction 11 Motors
So, if you are still searching for a ‘reliable car garage near me’ in or around Wolverhampton for clutch replacement, drop by Junction 11 Motors at Cannock Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ during business hours.
For any other information related to clutch repair Wolverhampton, do not hesitate to call us on 07534 248746 or 01922 412919 to talk to our experts.